Easy and delicious kale chips are perfect for a healthy snack.
Easy Kale Chips
- 1 bunch kale, removed from the stem and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon favorite seasoning blend
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the kale, oil, and seasoning.
- Evenly spread coated kale on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes (monitoring closely).
This recipe makes 3 1/3 cup servings. Each serving has 55 calories, 1 gram protein, 5 grams fat, 3 grams carbs, and 0.5 gram fiber.