Banana Snack Wraps
Try our creamy almond butter, cashew or peanut butter and sweet banana rolled into a low-carb wrap to create a delicious on the go healthy snack.
- 1 whole wheat wrap
- 1 medium banana
- 2 tbsp nut butter like almond, cashew or peanut butter
- Gather all ingredients and equipment.
- Lay the wrap on a flat surface and spread the nut butter evenly across the wrap leaving some room around the edges.
- Place the peeled banana in the center and roll up the tortilla.
- Cut in half and enjoy!
- Try using different nut butters or fruit to change up the flavors. Like apples, peaches, berries, pears.
- Add spices like cinnamon, nutmeg or pie spice!
- Add chia seeds, flax seeds, no added sugar jam or jelly or dark chocolate chips as additional fillings.