Sweet Deviled Eggs Recipe
Power up on-the-go lunches or football season tailgate parties with these sweet and savory deviled eggs.
- 12 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayo or 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon butter softened to room temperature
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons pickle juice (hamburger dill chips juice has less added sugar)
- 1 tablespoon Swerve, granular
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (or less, to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- Optional: Paprika, bacon pieces and chopped parsley for sprinkling
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with water. Transfer to stovetop and on high heat, heat water until it begins to boil. Boil for one minute, cover with lid and remove from heat. Allow to sit for 15 minutes and then drain water carefully. Replace hot water with cold water in saucepan.
- Peel eggs under cold water and set aside. The cold water should help the eggshell become detached from the egg. Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and transfer to a mixer bowl.
- Add room temperature butter, mustards, pickle juice, mayo, Swerve, salt and pepper. Initially use a fork to mash well, then place into a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, mix on high until fluffy and creamy, about five minutes.
- With a spoon or piping bag, pipe filling into the cavity of each egg white. Sprinkle with parsley, paprika and bacon (if desired) and serve.