Honey Citrus Melon Salad with Ginger Mint Dressing: Recipe
There's a good reason July is National Watermelon Month. Watermelon is so deliciously sweet and juicy right now. This recipe also includes fresh mint, which you can find in the grocery store produce section. Or, you can easily grow mint at home!
- 1 1/4 cups cantaloupe, cubed or scooped into balls
- 1/2 cup honeydew melon, cubed or scooped into balls
- 1/2 cup watermelon, cubed or scooped into balls
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place all the melon cubes or balls into a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Serve immediately.