This Edamame Guacamole recipe is Eat Fit approved ! Avocados and edamame are both high in fiber and offer a wide array of vitamins and minerals.
- 2 avocados
- 2 cups shelled edamame
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne or red pepper
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 10 ounces Beanitos Pinto Bean & Flax Chips
- Blend or mash avocados and edamame.
- Add lemon juice, rice wine vinegar and seasonings. Mix until well incorporated.
- Add onion, tomato and cilantro and mix well.
- Serve with Beanitos chips or veggies and enjoy!
Per 1/2 cup serving: 120 calories, 1 grams fat, 0 grams saturated fat, 65 mg sodium, 10 grams carbohydrate, 6 grams fiber, 2 grams sugar, 0 grams added sugar, 5 grams protein