Cranberry Almond Broccoli Salad Recipe
This Cranberry Almond Broccoli Salad by food blogger and bestselling cookbook author Kyndra Holley is packed with antioxidants, is keto-friendly and makes a delightful addition to a summer lunch spread.
- 1 pound broccoli florets, coarsely chopped
- 6 slices center-cut bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup sugar-free dried cranberries
- ¼ cup mayonnaise, more if desired
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Swerve confectioners
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add the broccoli, bacon, almond, red onion and cranberries to a large mixing bowl. Toss to combine.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, Swerve confectioners, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the bowl with the broccoli mixture and toss until all pieces of the broccoli are well coated.