Chocolate Avocado Pudding Recipe
Smooth, sweet and satisfying, chocolate pudding is a crowd-pleasing dessert that invites a smile. This plant-based version from professional food blogger and best-selling cookbook author Kyndra Holley isn’t just decadent, but is also low carb, vegan and gluten-free.
- 2 medium avocados, peeled, pitted and cubed
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup Swerve confectioners
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Pinch fine sea salt
- ¼ cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Combine avocado, cocoa powder, coconut milk, Swerve, vanilla extract, and salt in a food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Top with chocolate chips, if desired.