Zucchini and Egg Breakfast Muffins
Zucchini and egg muffins are a great way to have a healthy breakfast.
- 10 eggs or 2 1/2 cups eggbeaters
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup low fat cheese
- Grease Muffin Tin.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon egg mixture into muffin individual muffin tins.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
If desired, place cooked cups in the freezer for up to 3 months. Reheat for 45 seconds for a quick, healthy breakfast!
1 muffin cup is 121 calories, 8 grams protein, 8 grams fat, 2 grams carbohydrate.