Zucchini Ricotta Rolls Recipe
Swapping zucchini for pasta is an easy way to dial back on carbs and calories. And with the rich creaminess of the ricotta and Parmigiano Reggiano blend, there’s no sacrificing flavor or texture.
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup grated parmigiano reggiano
- 1 teaspoon Sal & Judy's Italian seasoning
- 4 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Sal & Judy’s Heart Smart Sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, combine ricotta, egg, Parmigiano Reggiano and seasoning. Mix well.
- Using a tablespoon measure, dollop two tablespoons of the cheese mixture onto each slice of the zucchini. Roll the zucchini. Top each one with a tablespoon of sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until cheese melts and top becomes golden.