Zucchini is a good subsititue to make any dish healthy. Make this recipe for dinner tonight and feel light going into the weekend!
Stuffed Zucchini Rolls (Recipe)
- 1 cup light cottage cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Sal &amp; Judy&#039;s Italian seasoning
- 4 Zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Sal &amp; Judy’s Heart Smart Sauce
- 1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese, and seasoning. Mix well.
- Using a tablespoon measure, dollop two tablespoons of the cheese mixture onto each slice of the zucchini.
- Roll the zucchini. Top each one with a little sauce and mozzarella.
- Cook for about 25 minutes until the cheese melts and slightly browns.