These salted caramel "truffle" balls, adapted from Lichen Paleo, are a deliciously (and nutritiously) indulgent way to satisfy a sweet tooth.
Salted Caramel Pumpkin Spice Collagen Balls Recipe
- 4 medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup collagen peptides
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Sea salt flakes
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor. Process until texture is sandy and ingredients are well combined.
- Scoop by tablespoon and form into balls. If mixture is too sticky to handle, place in fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Place truffles on a parchment lined dish and top with sea salt flakes. Refrigerate until firm, approximately 45-60 minutes.