Salmon Mango Salad Recipe from Superior Grill
Find more healthy restaurant recipes like Salmon Mango Salad from Superior Grill in the new "Eat Fit Cookbook.''
- 6 cups arugula
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Tabasco citrus vinaigrette (recipe below)
- 2 4-ounce salmon filets
- 1/3 cup mango salsa (recipe below)
- Tabasco Citrus Vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco
- 2 cups oil
- Mango Salsa
- 2 tablespoons mango, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon jalapenos, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper, finely chopped
- Mix all the Mango Salsa ingredients together in a bowl. Keep mixture refrigerated until ready to use.
- Mix all the Tabasco Citrus Vinaigrette ingredients together in a bowl. Toss the arugula, onion and 1/4 cup of the vinaigrette together. Reserve the remaining vinaigrette for later use.
- Grill salmon on medium-high heat. Cook salmon for 3 minutes on each side for medium temperature or cook until desired temperature is reached. Place salmon filets on top of salad mixture and top with mango salsa.