Roasted Lemon Dill Salmon
This roasted lemon dill salmon is a quick, healthy and easy dinner option, with the lemon and dill in this recipe adding a bright, fresh kick to the salmon.
- 4 (4-ounce) salmon filets
- ¼ freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp dry dill
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, olive oil, dill, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on prepared baking sheet. Brush lemon juice mixture over all four pieces of salmon.
- Bake in oven 10-15 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 125 degrees F.