It's the time of year for pumpkin spice! This recipe reimagines classic fall flavors as a healthy popcorn snack, featuring ground pumpkin pie spice and Swerve Sweetener.
Pumpkin Spice Popcorn Recipe
- 3 cups air-popped popcorn
- 2 packets Swerve Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon ground pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Prepare popcorn according to package instructions.
- Toss the cooked popcorn with the ground pumpkin pie spice, Swerve Sweetener and nutritional yeast.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.