Pizza Cups (Recipe)
Trying to eat better but craving pizza? These protein-packed pizza cups will do the trick.
- 1 ½ cups liquid egg whites
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup fat free or low moisture shredded mozzarella cheese
- 37 turkey pepperonis (25 chopped and 12 sliced)
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop up 25 pepperonis into small pieces. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except the remaining 12 sliced pepperoni.
- Spray a muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Place a whole sliced pepperoni in the bottom of each of the 12 muffin molds.
- Pour or spoon in the mixture in your bowl into each muffin mold evenly ¾ full.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Place a toothpick in the center of the pizza cup to ensure all liquid egg has cooked. For a crispier pizza cup, leave in the oven a little longer.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!