Nectar of the Gods Zero-Proof Cocktail Recipe
Soda water is a super versatile way to fill out a drink, including zero-proof cocktails. And it’s now socially acceptable to drink pickle juice. So, it’s a win-win with this Nectar of the Gods, featured in Swerve’s free digital ”Off the Sauce’’ recipe book.
- 2 ounces grapefruit juice
- ¾ ounce lemon juice
- ½ ounce sugar-free pickle brine
- ½ ounce Swerve simple syrup
- 5-6 ounces soda water
- Grapefruit slices and/or pickles to garnish
- Simple syrup
- ½ cup Swerve Granular
- 1 cup near-boiling water
- The simple syrup: Combine Swerve and hot water in a heatproof container and stir well until dissolved.
- The drink: Stir together juices, brine and Swerve simple syrup in a glass. Add ice and top off with soda water, gently stirring to combine. Garnish with a grapefruit slice and/or a pickle.