Mediterranean Salmon in Foil Packets Recipe
This simple Mediterranean salmon recipe is not only delicious and loaded with flavor, but is healthy and can be made in less than 30 minutes. It's sure to become a favorite family dinner entrée.
- 4 salmon fillets about 6 ounces each
- ½ cup prepared pesto
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat oven to 350F (180C). Spray four large pieces of aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Place each salmon fillet on top of a piece of aluminum foil. Top each fillet with about 2 tablespoons pesto, ¼ cup of onion, ¼ of the tomatoes, and approximately 2 tablespoons of feta cheese.
- Seal the aluminum foil packets by folding them over the fish and pinching tightly to close. Place the foil packets on a large baking sheet and bake for approximately 25 minutes. Fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork.