Mediterranean Salmon in Foil Packets Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets about 6 ounces each
- ½ cup prepared pesto
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat oven to 350F (180C). Spray four large pieces of aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Place each salmon fillet on top of a piece of aluminum foil. Top each fillet with about 2 tablespoons pesto, ¼ cup of onion, ¼ of the tomatoes, and approximately 2 tablespoons of feta cheese.
- Seal the aluminum foil packets by folding them over the fish and pinching tightly to close. Place the foil packets on a large baking sheet and bake for approximately 25 minutes. Fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork.