Low-Carb Brownie Bites Recipe
Decadent, rich brownies that are also low in carbs, gluten-free, grain-free and keto friendly? Yep! These better-for-you brownie bites are a reality, thanks to key ingredients such as almond flour, unsweetened cocoa powder and Swerve. If you’re looking to break away from boxed mixes, but still want to keep things easy, you’ll love this DIY recipe for cute and tasty muffin tin brownie bites.
- ¼ cup coconut oil, softened
- ¾ cup Swerve Confectioners (plus more for dusting tops after baking)
- ½ cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together coconut oil, Swerve Confectioners, cocoa powder, eggs and vanilla. Add almond flour and mix until well-combined.
- Spoon batter evenly into 20 cups of the muffin tin. Bake for 15 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool in pan for at least 10 minutes before removing from pan. Dust with Swerve Confectioners and serve. Store any leftovers in airtight container at room temperature.