Hurricane Mocktail Recipe
In New Orleans, the Hurricane is known for being sneakily strong, not to mention crazy high in sugar. But the talented team at Swerve has done it again, making over the famous drink with zero added sugar, zero artificial food dyes and zero alcohol. Summer never tasted so refreshing.
- 1 to 1 ½ teaspoons coconut extract (depending on the amount of “rum” flavor you want)
- 1 chunk of pineapple
- ½ lime
- 1 tablespoon Swerve Confectioners
- 1 cup Vitamin Water ZERO Revive Fruit Punch
- 1 teaspoon 100% orange juice
- Add coconut extract, pineapple, Vitamin Water ZERO and a squeeze of half a lime to a shaker.
- Muddle to break down pineapple.
- Add Swerve Confectioners and ice and shake vigorously for one minute.
- Pour into hurricane glass filled with ice. Add a teaspoon of orange juice and enjoy!