How to Make Korean BBQ Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are pretty amazing on their own but add a Korean twist and – wow! This Korean BBQ-Glazed Chicken Wings recipe uses products from Kevin’s Natural Foods to add a delightful zing to sweet and savory wings that are low in sodium and sugar and are naturally gluten-free.
If you’re not familiar with Kevin’s Natural Foods, check them out. Each of their products has a simple, streamlined list of ingredients, most of which can be found in our own pantries. From their heat-and-eat entrees to sauces and seasonings, their product line is entirely gluten free, dairy free and soy free. But the best part is, they’re also all so flavorful, you’d never know it!
This recipe was originally published on WGNO.
- 2 ½ pounds chicken wings and drumettes
- 1 pouch Kevin’s Korean BBQ Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Kevin’s Chicken Seasoning (or salt and black pepper, to taste)
- ¼ cup sesame seeds, for garnish
- ¼ cup chopped scallions, for garnish
- If starting with frozen chicken wings, thaw under cold running water for 15 minutes. Pat wings dry and season with Kevin’s Chicken Seasoning, or salt and pepper.
- In a large plastic bag, add thawed chicken wings and half of Kevin’s Korean BBQ Sauce pouch. Shake until wings are evenly coated. Marinate for at least 15 minutes or overnight in the fridge.
- Heat oven to 380 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange the wings in a single layer, pouring any extra marinade on top of the wings.
- Bake for 30 minutes then flip with tongs. Increase heat to 410 degrees and bake for another 15 minutes until cooked through.
- Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped scallions. Serve with extra dipping sauce, preferably heated.