Pecan Nut Butter Balls Recipe
Plain Greek yogurt, pecan nut butter and honey combine to create this healthy dessert.
- 1-1/2 ounces plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 tablespoon pecan nut butter or almond butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/3 cup crushed pecans
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- Combine yogurt, pecan nut butter and honey in a bowl. Mix until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Roll the mixture into small balls. Dip half of the ball in the crushed pecans. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
If you like, cayenne pepper can be mixed in for added flavor.