Pecan Nut Butter Balls (Recipe)
Be the hit of the holiday party with this healthy dessert.
Fat12 grams of fat
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time20 minutes
YieldServes 3 people
- 1-1/2 ounces plain, Greek-style yogurt
- 1 tablespoon pecan nut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/3 cup pecans, crushed
- Combine yogurt, pecan nut butter, and honey in a bowl. Mix until everything is thoroughly mixed together.
- Roll into small balls. Dip half of the ball in the crushed pecans. Store leftovers in airtight container in refrigerator.
- Can mix in cayenne pepper for added flavor.