Golden Baked Muffins (Recipe)
These light and easy muffins are a versatile and sweet treat, perfect for breakfast. It takes just 15 minutes to mix them up and only 20 to bake them.
You can technically make more than just ten per batch, but I like when my muffins are overflowing. I didn't add enough baking soda to the batch that's pictured. The better you mix up the batter, the better they taste!
- 3 bananas
- 1 tbsp of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1/8 cup of honey
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1 tbsp of melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of nonfat Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and either spray or wipe coconut oil throughout your muffin tin.
- Take all of your wet ingredients and mix them together.
- Peel your bananas and cut them into inch-sized pieces. Once they're cut, begin to mash them up. This will help with mixing.
- Place all of your dry ingredients into a bowl and then combine your wet ingredients.
- Take your hand-held mixer and begin to mix all the ingredients thoroughly. You want to make sure your batter is nice and smooth. Smoothing out those banana chunks is the hardest part!
- Once your batter is ready, fold in your chocolate chips.
- Pour your batter into the muffin tin and place in the oven for about 20 minutes! Enjoy!