Eggnog Frozen Yogurt Recipe
In the past, eggnog was often used to toast to prosperity and good health. This year, we’re offering you a way to toast in a slightly healthier way – with frozen yogurt! Sprinkled with cashews and chopped dates, this eggnog frozen yogurt recipe is a guilt-free holiday treat!
- Eggnog Frozen Yogurt
- 24 ounces plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 8 ounces Califia Farms Almond Milk Holiday Nog
- 1/4 cup Simply Delish all-natural sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 3 tablespoons Swerve confectioner-style sweetener
- Date and Cashew Crumble
- 6 dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup cashews
- Place all of the ingredients except the dates and cashews in a bowl. Whisk until smooth and freeze for approximately two hours.
- Blend the dates and cashews in a food processor until they reach a granola-like texture. Top frozen "yogurt" with light whipped cream (optional), cinnamon and a sprinkling of date and cashew crumble.