Creamy Cauliflower Soup Recipe
Enjoy this easy-to-make, healthy soup on cooler days.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups water
- 1 small onion
- 1 pound chives
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 medium head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 fresh lemon to yield lemon juice
- Heat olive oil and water in a big pot. Add chopped onion and sweat on low heat until soft. Add chives and cumin powder; sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped cauliflower; bring to boil. Simmer on low heat for 30 minutes until vegetables soften. Remove from heat.
- Once the mixture is cool enough to handle, puree in blender. Season with cayenne and lemon juice and serve.