Chocolate Covered Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
Chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep for the week. It’s creamy, satisfying and loaded with protein, fiber and omega-3s.
- ¼ Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ Cups Plant Based Milk (oat, coconut, soy, etc)
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup or Honey
- ½ Cup Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Chopped Fresh Strawberries
- In a medium bowl, stir all ingredients together until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into an air-tight container and refrigerate, covered for 3-5 hours (or overnight).
- Spoon the pudding into 4 cups or small bowls and top with fresh strawberries (optional).