Chicken Veggie Foil Packets Recipe
These Chicken and Vegetable Foil Packets are perfect for easy, healthy weeknight dinners! Minimal clean up, thanks to tin foil. These packets are loaded with seasoned chicken, mushrooms, carrots and onions.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- ½ pound sliced mushrooms
- 1½ cups fresh baby carrots
- 1 cup pearl onions
- ½ cup julienned red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt, optional
- Lemon wedges, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. Flatten chicken breasts to 1/2-in. thickness; place each on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Layer the mushrooms, carrots, onions and red pepper over chicken, sprinkle with pepper, thyme and, if desired, salt.
- Fold foil around chicken and vegetables and seal tightly. Place on a baking sheet. Bake until chicken juices run clear, about 20 minutes. If desired, serve with lemon wedges.