Chicken Brunch Bake
This chicken brunch bake makes for an easy, one pan meal perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 9 slices bread, cubed
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- ½ cup uncooked instant rice
- 2 tbsp parsley, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, toss together bread cubes and broth. Add chicken, rice, parsley and salt. Mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 12x9 inch baking dish.
- Pour eggs over all.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.