How to Make Brownie Batter Dip
This brownie batter dip is a great go-to dessert for any gathering! Grab your strawberries, marshmallows, apples or pretzels and dip them in! It takes less them 15 minutes to whip up. You can also create it in advance and store it in your fridge so it's nice and cold when you're ready to serve it!
- 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup cocoa powder (dutch processed or alkalized)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or other natural sweetener like honey/agave
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk, unsweetened and unflavored (Can use any milk or non-dairy milk)
- Gather all ingredients and equipment.
- Heat chickpeas (or black beans) in a microwave safe until slightly warm to the touch. About 1 minute.
- Add everything to a food processor (or blender) except for the milk. Blend until well combined and scrape down the sides.
- Slowly add the milk and continue to blend until nice and smooth. Add more milk, if needed, to get the desired consistency.
- Taste and add more cocoa powder if needed.
- Serve and enjoy!