Breakfast Fruit Tart
Make this breakfast fruit tart ahead of time for a great grab-and-go breakfast! The crunchy oats, smooth Greek yogurt and sweet fruits make this a delightful breakfast or snack!
- 1 ½ cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup mixed nuts, chopped
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups Greek yogurt, (strained if the yogurt is loose)
- Assorted Sliced or Whole Fruit for Topping (Suggestions: Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries Kiwi, Banana, Oranges, etc.)
- Gather all ingredients and equipment.
- Set oven to 325°F.
- Mix the oats, nuts, melted butter, honey and vanilla together in a bowl until everything is thoroughly coated.
- Press the mixture into a greased 10-inch tart pan with a removable bottom (or a pie plate). Use a measuring cup to help press the granola evenly across the pan and up the sides.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until lightly golden. Let cool.
- Fill the tart with Greek yogurt, and smooth out evenly.
- Arrange the fruit on top.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!
- You can make the crust ahead if you want to and fill it the next morning just before serving.
- Thick Greek style yogurt works best to slice the tart.
- Add different spices like cinnamon or nutmeg to change up the flavors.