Apple Honey Chicken Meatballs
These Apple Honey Chicken Meatballs are bursting with sweet and savory flavor! From gatherings to game days, these meatballs are marvelous as a snack or dinner!
- 1 lb ground chicken or turkey
- 1 large or 2 small apples, like granny smith, peeled, and diced finely
- ¼ medium onion, diced finely
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 egg, lightly-beaten
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp sage, dried
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp black pepper, ground
- Gather all ingredients and equipment.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet and set aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Using your hands, form mixture into meatballs by rounded tablespoon fil and arrange on the oiled baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until meatballs are lightly browned on the outside and cooked to 165°F on the inside.
- Serve and Enjoy!