As you take time to celebrate and enjoy the company of your special someone on your next date night, there typically are several things that you do when making your plans: select a time on your calendar, pick out that perfect outfit, spend a little extra time on your hair and makeup, schedule a babysitter and select a restaurant for a delicious meal.
Keeping high calorie temptations at bay while you are treating yourself may seem like a challenge, but it doesn’t have to be. Ochsner Eat Fit takes the guesswork out of dining out healthfully by making the healthy choice the easy choice when you dine at one of the 100-plus restaurants that offers Ochsner Eat Fit dishes on the menu, as designated by the “Eat Fit” seal.
Besides being delicious, Eat Fit items meet the nutrition guidelines set by the Ochsner Eat Fit team:
- Centered on lean proteins, vegetables, plant-based fats, and whole grains
- No white carbs
- Minimal added sugar and animal fats
Choosing a Restaurant
Finding a restaurant with Eat Fit-approved dishes is now easier than ever. The NEW Ochsner Eat Fit smartphone app is ready for download.
How to Download the App:
- Restaurant Lists: Search for Eat Fit restaurants near you. Find the Eat Fit dishes available at these Eat Fit restaurants, with full nutrition facts – including calories, carbs, sodium and more.
- Recipes: Create healthy dishes at home. Search hundreds of Eat Fit-approved recipes.
- Grocery Lists: Stock up your pantry with Eat Fit brand-specific shopping guides to take on your next shopping trip.
- Find a Health Professional: Keep yourself well with regular checkups. If you are looking for a doctor, this is the place to search.
- Programs & Events: Join in with others in your local community that are focused on living a healthy life. Check out the calendar of upcoming free community programs and events.