Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
With 137 calories and 3 grams of sugar per serving, these rosemary sweet potato fries would be a great swap for your typical sugar and butter-filled sweet potato casserole.
Fat7 grams fat
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time20 minutes
YieldMakes 8 servings
- 5 sweet potatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup pecan oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/4 cup garlic, minced
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss sweet potatoes with just enough oil to coat. Sprinkle with paprika, garlic, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Spread sweet potatoes in single layer on prepared baking sheet (do not overcrowd.) Bake until sweet potatoes are golden brown, turning occasionally for about 20 minutes. Garnish with rosemary.