Roasted Cabbage Recipe
This simple roasted cabbage recipe is not only light on calories, but is a great source of fiber and only requires minimal ingredients.
- 1 head of cabbage cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Lightly coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange cabbage wedges on baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast cabbage and flip halfway through cooking time.
- After approximately 40 minutes, remove from the oven and squeeze lemons over cabbage wedges.