Garlic Parmesan Roasted Carrots Recipe
These crispy garlic parmesan roasted carrots are simple to make. With a sweet and salty flavor, this side dish is sure to be a family favorite.
- 2 pounds carrots, washed and halved
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced (or 1 tablespoon minced garlic)
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh chopped parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease or spray a baking sheet with cooking oil spray.
- In a large bowl, add olive oil, garlic, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to carrots. Toss all ingredients together until carrots are completely coated. Spread out on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until tender. Toss with a spatula halfway through cooking time.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately. Top with fresh parsley if desired.
You do not have to peel the carrots before cooking. However, if leaving the skin on, be sure to scrub them to remove any dirt.