Crust-less Quiche Lorraine Muffins
These crust-less mini quiches are a perfect, pre-proportioned breakfast option on the go.
You can make these in advance and store pairs of the eggs muffins in plastic wrap or in zip top bag to grab and go. These will last refrigerated 4 to 5 days, or can be frozen. To reheat, just microwave for about 1 minute.
- ⅓ cup real bacon bits or chopped ham
- 1 cup Swiss or cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup milk
- 6 large eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- pinch freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Spray a muffin pan with oil.
- Whisk together the milk, eggs, bacon bits or ham pieces, cheese, salt, black pepper and nutmeg.
- Pour the egg mixture into muffin tin and top with chives.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes.