Creamy Cauliflower Garlic Soup (Recipe)
A healthier twist on a recipe for a creamy and hearty califlower and garlic soup, that's perfect for the season!
Fat7 grams fat
Prep Time45 minutes
Cook Time35 minutes
- 2 tablespoons pecan oil
- 4 cups water
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, roasted
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 medium head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- the juice of 1 fresh lemon
- Heat pecan oil and water in a big pot. Add chopped onion and garlic and sweat on low heat until soft. Add chives and cumin powder; saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cauliflower florets and garlic; bring to boil. Simmer on low heat for 30 minutes until vegetables soften. Remove from heat.
- Once the mixture is cool enough to handle, puree in blender. Season with pepper and lemon juice.