Peach season's almost over! Before time runs out, incorporate this seasonal fruit into a delicious and refreshing seafood cocktail.
Crab and Peach Cocktail (Recipe)
- Juice of 2 fresh limes
- 3 tablespoons Steen’s cane vinegar
- 3/4 tablespoon honey
- 3 teaspoon chives, chopped
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat
- 1 dash table salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1-1/2 medium peaches
- Whisk together lime juice, vinegar, and honey. Fold in chives and crabmeat using a rubber spatula. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut peaches into 1-inch slices. Fold peaches into crab mixture. Serve in a chilled cocktail glass.