Chili, Honey and Lime Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
This recipe for roasted Brussels sprouts combines sweet and spicy! The sprouts are roasted to get those delicious caramelized edges and tenderness inside.
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- In a large bowl combine the Brussels sprouts, olive oil, chili powder, salt and pepper. Toss together to coat. Dump the Brussels sprouts onto a rimmed baking sheet and roast for approximately 20 minutes or until the edges are crisp and brown. Halfway through the cooking time give them a toss to ensure that they brown and roast evenly.
- In a small bowl add the lime zest, juice and honey. Microwave for 10 seconds so the mixture can easily be whisked together.
- Return the roasted Brussels sprouts to the large bowl and pour the honey lime mixture over them. Toss to coat and serve immediately.