Apple and Date Bites (Recipe)
Apple and date bites are a delicious snack packed with fruit and protein. The addition of the flaxseed provides omega-3 essential fatty acids, which has heart-healthy effects. Make a batch and snack on them throughout the week as you get hungry between meals.
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup apples, chopped
- 1/4 pound Medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon PB2 Peanut Butter Powder
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Protein Powder
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until blended - add water as needed.
- Roll into balls similar to size of a golf ball.