Almond Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pops (Recipe)
Make back-to-school snacking stress-free, delicious and nutritious by whipping up a batch of Eat Fit-approved Almond Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pops.
Made with fiber-rich oats and heart healthy fats from almond butter, these tasty morsels will keep the little ones happy and healthy as the new school year begins.
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 scoops vanilla low sugar protein powder (optional)
- pinch of kosher or sea salt
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup Madhava Agave Five
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, flaxseeds, chia seeds, protein powder, and salt. Mix together with a fork.
- Add the almond butter, Agave 5, vanilla, and chocolate chips. Mix well until all the almond butter is evenly distributed among the oat mixture.
- With wet hands, scoop out a tablespoon portion into your hands. Press and form the mixture into a golf-ball shaped bite and place on a large cookie sheet.
- Place the entire cookie sheet in the freezer for at least 10 minutes. Store in an airtight container.