Almond Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pops (Recipe)
Make back-to-school snacking stress-free, delicious and nutritious by whipping up a batch of Eat Fit-approved Almond Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pops.
Made with fiber-rich oats and heart healthy fats from almond butter, these tasty morsels will keep the little ones happy and healthy as the new school year begins.
Find more recipes like this one on the Eat Fit app. Download it for free in the iTunes App Store and Google Play Store.
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 scoops vanilla low sugar protein powder (optional)
- pinch of kosher or sea salt
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup Madhava Agave Five
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, flaxseeds, chia seeds, protein powder, and salt. Mix together with a fork.
- Add the almond butter, Agave 5, vanilla, and chocolate chips. Mix well until all the almond butter is evenly distributed among the oat mixture.
- With wet hands, scoop out a tablespoon portion into your hands. Press and form the mixture into a golf-ball shaped bite and place on a large cookie sheet.
- Place the entire cookie sheet in the freezer for at least 10 minutes. Store in an airtight container.