Ahi Tuna with Mango Salsa
We have teamed up with St Charles Parish Hospital's Chef Blaine Guillot on this healthful ahi tuna recipe.
- Ahi Tuna Fillets
- 4 - 60z Ahi Tuna Fillets
- 2 Tablespoon Blackening Seafood Seasoning
- Mango Salsa
- 1 Cup Diced Mango
- 1/4 Cup Diced Red Onion
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Fresh Jalapeno Finely Chopped Seeds Removed
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Season each Tuna Fillet with the blackening seasoning.
- Spray a hot grill with some non stick spray and place tuna on grill for about 2 minutes per side this will be rare or until you prefer it to be done
- Mango Salsa - Peeled and Dice Mango, add onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, salt, cumin and mix all together and let sit overnight.
- To serve place the grill tuna on the bottom of a plate and scoop the salsa over the top and enjoy.
Per serving: 490 calories, 31 grams fat, 5 grams saturated fat, 270 mg sodium, 11 grams carbohydrate, 3 grams fiber, 7 grams sugar (0 added sugar), 42 grams protein