Top 8 Healthy Costco Finds in 2022
Looking for budget-friendly finds that are fast, easy and – yes – still good for you? You’ll want to check out these eight Costco finds that make it easier than ever to squeeze more goodness into nourishing snacks and meals.
Want more Costco inspiration and pointers? Check out the 2021 edition of Molly’s top Costco finds.
4 sweet and savory snack finds at Costco
- Low carb, no sugar added, grain free, gluten free
- Per serving: 130 calories, 6 grams sat fat, 105 milligrams sodium, 12 grams carbohydrate [1 gram net carb], 2 grams fiber, 0 added sugar, 3 grams protein
- Ingredients include almond flour, erythritol, coconut oil, butter, chocolate, eggs, stevia, monk fruit extract
- Gluten free, grain free
- Per serving: 140 calories, 1.5 grams sat fat, 290 milligrams sodium, 10 grams carbohydrate, 5 grams fiber, 4 grams added sugar, 2 grams protein
- Ingredients include avocados, lime salt seasoning, seasoning blends and sea salt
- Low carb, vegan, gluten free, grain free
- Per serving: 110 calories, 0.5 grams sat fat, 110 milligrams sodium, 14 grams carbohydrate [5 grams net carbs], 9 grams fiber, 0 added sugar, 11 grams protein
- Ingredients include Catalina Flour (pea protein, potato fiber, non-GMO corn fiber, chicory root fiber, guar gum), sea salt, stevia extract, monk fruit extract.
- Vegan, gluten-free
- Best as a sweet treat or dessert; not enough protein as a stand-alone breakfast or snack
- Per single-serving bowl [without granola topping]: 100 calories, 19 grams carbohydrate, 4 grams fiber, 9 grams sugar, 0 added sugar, 1 gram protein
- Per single-serving bowl [with granola topping]: 180 calories, 29 grams carbohydrate, 6 grams fiber, 12 grams sugar, 2 grams added sugar, 3 grams protein
- Ingredients include all-organic fruit puree of acai, bananas, strawberries, blueberries; coconut milk, sea salt; granola blend (separate pouch) includes oats, chia seeds, flaxseeds, whole grain flours and flakes, invert sugar, molasses.
4 mealtime finds at Costco
- Gluten-free, Low Carb
- Per 5 ounces: 180 calories, 4.5 grams sat fat, 430 mg sodium, 5 grams carbohydrate, 23 grams protein
- Ingredients include chicken breast, coconut milk, sea salt, spices
- Note: Kevin’s offers a variety of ready-prep meals with a solid nutritional profile
- Lower-carb, gluten-free, grain-free
- Per single-serving container: 220 calories, 6 grams sat fat, 290 mg sodium, 15 grams carbohydrate [12 grams net carbs], 3 grams fiber, 0 added sugar, 14 grams protein
- Ingredients include cauliflower crust (cauliflower, mozzarella, egg whites), cauliflower, zucchini, mushrooms, tomatoes, ricotta, spices, seasonings
- Low carb, gluten-free, grain-free
- Per half-cup: 140 calories, 6 grams sat fat, 380 milligrams sodium, 6 grams carbohydrate [5 grams net carbs], 1 gram fiber, 0 added sugar, 7 grams protein
- Ingredients include cauliflower, milk, mozzarella, butter, rice flour, parmesan, spices, seasonings
- Per serving (approx. 1 cup, cooked): 180 calories, 0 saturated fat, 340 milligrams sodium, 30 grams carbohydrate, 5 grams fiber, 0 added sugar, 10 grams protein
- Ingredients include lentil flour, chickpea flour, rice flour, sea salt, seasonings
To schedule a nutrition consult, whether virtually or in-person, contact us at email@example.com or call us at 985-898-7050.
Editor’s note: Registered dietitian Molly Kimball offers brand-name products as a consumer guide; she does not solicit product samples nor is she paid to recommend items. This originally appeared on WGNO’s “Get FUELED with Molly” segment.