Tips for Healthy Holiday Eating
Set yourself up for success during the holiday season. In this previously recorded webinar, Ochsner Digital Medicine Professional Health Coach, Christina Cutura, provides takeaway tips on enjoying holiday festivities while eating to support high blood pressure and Type 2 diabetes goals. In the webinar, Christina outlines how to:
- Create a plan
- Take control of your health
- Navigate the buffet
- Dine out
- Lighten up traditional recipes
- Get active
Christina also shares more on Ochsner Digital Medicine – the clinically proven program that’s helped thousands of members reach their blood pressure and Type 2 diabetes goals, all without having to go into the doctor’s office.
Using advanced analytics, the Digital Medicine team can create a personalized plan for you. Our convenient programs are designed to help you take control of your health. Whatever your goals, we’ll help you reach them – one small, manageable step at a time.
How it Works:
- Members, who have been diagnosed with a chronic condition, use wireless devices such as blood pressure cuffs and glucose monitors to take readings from anywhere – at home, at the office, or on the go! Device results are transmitted in real-time directly to members’ electronic medical records for the specialized care team to review.
- The Digital Medicine care team provides individualized lifestyle recommendations and medication adjustments, as needed, over the phone.
- Reports: The member’s dedicated care team can see how their numbers are trending in real time.
- Warning Sign Detection: With regular reading data, the member’s care team can spot trouble before it becomes life-threatening.
- Treatment Adjustments: The member’s care team can adjust medications and suggest lifestyle interventions to find the right balance more quickly, thanks to the continuous information loop.
This combination of innovative tools, technologies and processes used to provide tailored care has proven to be life-changing to people with chronic conditions.
Click here to learn more about Ochsner Digital Medicine.