If you are someone who is into skincare, you probably already know about ingredients like retinol (vitamin A), alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) and antioxidants such as vitamins C, B and E and the benefits they offer. But what about the some of the other important ingredients that you should look out for and make a part of your regular skin routine?
- Avocado oil helps to restore the natural moisture of the skin with natural sources of amino acid proteins, vitamins A, D, E, and potassium.
- Charcoal helps purify and detoxify skin by drawing out bacteria, toxins, excess oil and dead cells that can clog pores.
- Green tea contains powerful antioxidant and anti-pollution properties, helping to brighten, protect, condition and soothe.
- Licorice root naturally brightens the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Niacinamide reduces the appearance of acne and rosacea-related surface redness and improves congested skin.
- Papaya enzymes polish away dull dead skin, restoring softness and clarity, and support healthy turnover to reveal fresh new skin.
- Pearl hydrates skin with amino acids, collagen and minerals.
- Pumpkin enzymes are a natural enzymatic exfoliator that help smooth the skin’s surface and offer a rich source of fatty acids and antioxidant components, carotene, lutein and carotenoids.
- Strawberry extract delivers antioxidant-rich vitamin C to protect skin.
- Resveratrol, a potent polyphenol antioxidant, protects against free radical damage and supports a natural hyaluronic acid production to lift and plump skin.
Before trying any new products on your skin consult with your dermatologist and be sure to test a small patch of skin for any adverse reactions.