You’ve got only a few days left to come up with a Mother’s Day gift. You could get your mom the go-to flowers or a "world's best mom" card for Sunday, but let's be honest — you can do better. And, frankly, you should do better… because better is what mom deserves.
- There is something special about getting lost in a good book. Between a super-soft CozyChic throw and a Kindle Paperwhite, mom will be able to curl up and read comfortably for hours without eyestrain due to improved high-resolution display and built-in adjustable light. And bonus! A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
Buy Now: Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Throw, $147, Barefoot Dreams
Kindle Paperwhite, $120, Amazon
- All those cute family pictures stored somewhere in the Cloud can now be easily printed in a minute or less with Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer straight from mom’s mobile phone or tablet.
Buy Now: Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer, $126, Amazon
- The Ochsner Eat Fit program is now in five regions in Southeast Louisiana and is growing every day. A gift certificate to Café Adelaide, or another one of our Eat Fit restaurant partners, is an easy and fun way for mom to enjoy a meal out without having worry about making smart menu choices.
- If you have a mom that loves to exercise, she might also love a fitness tracker. The Fitbit Alta HR will track activities and sleep, monitor daily steps and heart rate, and will vibrate for calls, texts and calendar appointments.
Buy Now: Fitbit Alta HR, $130, Fitbit
- The mom with a passion for organic foods and healthy-lifestyle living will love this DIY micro-greens kit that can turn any windowsill into a tiny farm. She’ll just be 7-14 days away from harvesting salad-ready, USDA-certified organic sprouts right from the comfort of her own kitchen.
Buy Now: Micro-Green Kits, $48, Uncommon Goods
- After a long day of carpool, piano lessons and runny noses, sometimes moms just need a nice, long bath and some relaxation ‘me’ time. An elegant candle, lush bubble bath and a hot cup of tea are easy ways to bring the spa home.
Buy Now: Voluspa Candle, $20, Anthropologie
Lollia Bubble Bath, $34, Anthropologie
Fortunum & Mason Mother’s Day Tea, $25, Williams Sonoma
- For the mom that is enthusiastic about wine, Aervana can deliver perfectly aerated wine straight to mom’s glass with the simple push a button. No lifting, aiming, spilling or waiting required.
Buy Now: Aervana One-Touch Luxury Wine Aerator, $100, Amazon
- If mom has trouble falling asleep at night, she may just be in the market for a couple of luxe silk pillowcases (that can also help prevent wrinkles and protect her hair) and an effective sound machine to help drift her off to la-la land.
Buy Now: Marpac Dohm-DS White Noise Sound Machine, $50, Amazon
Silk Pillowcases, $129 (2 pack), Shhh Silk
- Don’t forget the mom-to-be! From choosing the right name to juggling doctor’s appointment, preparing for a new little life is no small task. Cosabella’s cute, jersey-knit Bella Maternity Pajama Set is perfect for both lounging and sleeping and an chic ‘Mummy to Be’ pocket-sized organizer can help her stay on track with all of the planning getting ready for a baby entails.
Buy Now: Smythson Mummy to Be Panama Notebook, $80, Neiman Marcus
Cosabella Bella Maternity 3-Piece Pajama Set, $155, Neiman Marcus