Watermelon Basil Martini (Recipe)
Looking for a refreshing summertime drink? This watermelon basil martini is easy to make and a great way to quinch your thirst. Enjoy!
Fat0 grams fat
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time0 minutes
YieldMakes 2 servings
- 2 cups watermelon, seedless
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 3 leaves basil, and sprigs for garnish
- 3 ounces vodka (Oryza premium)
- Place watermelon, sugar and lime juice in a blender and puree.
- Strain mixture into a separate container.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle basil with vodka.
- Fill shaker with ice and add watermelon mixture.
- Shake and pour over ice.
- Garnish with basil sprig.