It is summer and it’s the perfect time for guilt-free cocktails. This refreshingly light sangria originated at Bourbon House, and has only half the calories of wine with the added bonus of antioxidant-rich berries and tea.
Guilt-Free Berry Sangria
- 1 bottle white wine (such as chardonnay or rose)
- 3 cups Tazo Passionfruit Tea, brewed and chilled
- 3 cup fresh berries
- Freeze berries with a little bit of passionfruit tea in ice cube trays.
- In a large glass pitcher, combine wine and tea, and add frozen fruit.
- If more sweetness is desired, sweeten passionfruit tea with three teaspoons natural sweetener (e.g. Truvia or Swerve) before combining.