Cucumber Jalapeno Cocktail
Fresh cucumber and spicy jalapeno make for a refreshing libation with a kick.
Fat0 grams fat
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time0 minutes
- 1 lime wedge
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka (Molly suggests Oryza Premium)
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup
- 4 cucumber slices
- 1 jalapeno, halved
- In a shaker filled with ice, mix vodka, orange juice, syrup, cucumber slices and jalapeno in a container.
- Place in the refrigerator and let steep for at least one hour. You can steep it longer for stronger flavor.
- Using a wedge of fresh lime, rim the edge of margarita glass and dip into salt. Fill the glass with ice, pour and enjoy!