Dr. Samira Brown earned her medical degree from Harvard Medical School and completed her pediatric internship and residency in the Combined Residency Program at Children's Hospital Boston and Boston Medical Center. Dr. Brown is board certified for the American Board of Pediatrics and has been on staff since 2008. Dr. Brown serves as the Medical Director for the Newborn Nursery at the Ochsner Women's Pavilion at Ochsner Baptist Medical Center. She has special interests in adolescent health and child obesity.Learn more about this doctor
Samira L Brown, MD
Articles by Samira L Brown
- Holiday Toy Safety Tips
- Finding the Perfect Gift for Loved Ones of All Ages
- Halloween Tips: Enjoying Treats & Avoiding Tricks
- 8 Essentials for Staying Healthy During Flu Season
- Pokémon Go: Too Much of a Screen Time Monster?
- 4 Ways to Relieve Bug Bites and Stings at Home
- Prom Health and Safety Tips for Teens
- Tips for Ensuring a Safe Carnival Season
- Are Children’s Vitamins Still Relevant in 2015?
- Are Your Child’s Vaccines Up-To-Date?
- When to Introduce Solid Foods to Your Baby
- Toy Safety for Kids during the Holidays
- Tailgating with Toddlers
- Vaccines: How to Keep Your Child’s Shots on Track