9 Tips for Using the MyOchsner App in 2022
The free, easy-to-use MyOchsner app connects directly to your electronic medical record at Ochsner. With it, you can communicate directly with your physician, view upcoming and past appointments, and check test results with just a few simple taps.
New to MyOchsner? Get started today.
- Download the MyOchsner app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Click on “Log in to your account.''
- Click on “Sign up” to access your Ochsner Health medical record.
- Answer a series of questions to securely create your username and password. (You will need to sign-up using the same information you use at your appointments – name, date of birth and address.)
Learn how to perform a variety of tasks on MyOchsner by watching the tutorial videos below.
- Schedule an appointment
- Cancel an appointment
- View test results and send a message
- Get on a waitlist
- View and pay your bill
- View your immunizations
Learn more about using the MyOchsner app.