For people with diabetes, learning to manage the disease is an essential step toward living a more active and fulfilling life. Ochsner created the Diabetes Empowerment Program to help patients manage their diabetes through education and collaborative medicine.
Sign up for updates
We will send the newest articles directly to your email.
Find articles related to these topics:
Must Read Articles
- Seven Tips to Monitor Your Kids’ Screen Time During the Holiday Break
- What You Need to Know About Pulmonary Hypertension
- Choosing the Right Antihistamine During Allergy Seasons
- Renewed Efforts to Treat Lung Cancer Offers Hope for Patients
- Ochsner’s O Bar Makes it Easier for Patients to Manage their Health
organ donation cancer molly kimball high blood pressure summer diet liver disease heart health winter healthy grilling research cancer treatment sleep nutrition warm clothes concussion and traumatic brain injury cirrhosis sun exposure hydration tips mosquito repellent healthy condiments stem cell transplant team sports mosquito bites picky eaters diet success football medications cardiac catheterization sugar-free flu prevention